I trust you will benefit from these guided meditations and support materials. They can lead you to experience the power of regular meditation practice and support you as you establish a mindful lifestyle.
A great place to begin this self-guided exploration of meditation is with the Body Scan, using it daily for a week or so then mixing in the other guided meditations from time to time. Relaxing Breath is a good one to use along with the Body Scan for establishing a daily practice and for helping to get a good night's sleep.
• Enjoy this 20-minute video about the how mindfulness works to shape our brains - some motivation for practice!
I wish you a rewarding journey into a more balanced, healthy and mindful lifestyle! Stay well, John
Tools for Bringing Meditation into Your Life
• A Path for Deep Healing - step-by-step guidance for those who have experienced a mystical state of consciousness.
• Establishing a Daily Mindfulness Meditation Practice: the best place to begin establishing your practice.
• Cultivating Healthy Relationships: a natural next step in bringing mindfulness into all areas of your life.
• Sharing Mindfulness with Children and Youth: tools for sharing mindfulness with the children.
• Mindful Eating and a Healthy Body: tools for establishing a sustainable healthy body weight and a rewarding lifestyle.
• Mindfulness and Recovery from Addictions: tools for bringing the power of mindfulness meditation into your recovery program.
Resources for Deepening your Meditation Practice
• Consider working through this Free 8-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Home Study Program or participating in one of these guided on-line MBSR programs.
• Here's an excellent, empowering guided meditation by Daniel P. Brown - discovering within ourselves who we Truly Are (click on "watch introductory video").
• Check out these Meditation Sitting Groups, Training Programs and Retreat Centers.
• Check out Forest Bathing - a wonderful way to connect with the healing and calming power of nature.
• More information about meditation and related topics.